Qué hacer cuando los blogs de Tumblr opens solo en el panel
Dilum Senevirathne October 23, 2018
In a writing desk computer, the Tumblr table will serve as a useful center on one that can cause such a problem. To create new publications, to displace you without cesar through your feed or to send messages with otros Tumblr feels surprisingly well. Pero hay una characteristic que no tiene mucho sentido. Obviously, if you want to access your blogs through your table, you will not be able to access the mismo table.
So much the ability to worm blogs directly from your table as a basic buena feature, in reality it is perjudicial for a complete experience of Tumblr. Pero afortunadamente, puede usar una solución alternative para abrilos por lo general, y eso es lo que decubrirá. Sin embargo, también hay casos en los que no puede hacer nada al respecto; veamos también por qué sucede eso.
Open blogs in separate pestañas
Click on a number of Tumblr users desde su tablero, ya sea algo de su feed, el cuadro de mensajes, un blog seguido, resultados de búsqueda, etc., el blog lo abre instantáneamente en una barra lateral a la derecha de la pantalla en lugar de cargar normally. as cualquier sitio ordinario.
Is useful when it is necessary to revise quickly all guns publicaciones in a blog. El pequeño espacio de pantalla de la barra lateral, combined with a table that does not respond, can be irritating. Definitivamente no es una factible de pasar tiempo de calidad in your favorite blogs, ¿verdad?
Sadly, this is a design decision by Tumblr, and no access is required to ‘toggle’ which can be used to disable the feature. Entonces, ¿cómo puede ver blogs sin estar restringido a una pequeña porción de la pantalla?
The solution is to open Tumblr blogs and their respective pestañas. Y olvídese de insertar URL manually en nuevas pestañas: hay formas más fáciles de hacerlo directamente desde el tablero.
Shelter in a nueva pestaña
The good old fashioned way (and you may already know how) to go about opening a blog in a new tab is to right-click the Tumblr username or avatar. On the context menu that appears, click Open Link in New Tab, and you should be good to go.
However, keep in mind that the new tab opens in the browser background. So you need to switch to the respective tab from your dashboard afterward.
Mouse and Keyboard Shortcuts
If you hate right-clicking to open links in new tabs, then simply click the middle mouse button on the scrollbar instead and the blog should open in a new tab automatically. Very fast and no dealing with menus whatsoever.
And for instances where the middle mouse click is tight or uncomfortable to perform, consider combining the left mouse key with the Ctrl key to achieve the same effect.
Use Chrome Extensions
Do you use Chrome as your go-to browser? Then make use of extensions such as Click to Tab and Long Press New Tab to easily open Tumblr blogs in new tabs without relying on alternate mouse buttons or keyboard combos.
Click to Tab Long Press New Tab
While these extensions forcibly open every link that you come across in new tabs, you can easily enable them just for your Tumblr sessions. To activate or deactivate installed extensions, open the Chrome menu (click three-dots menu), point to More Tools, and then click Extensions.
Tip: Blogs That Always Open on the Dashboard
At times, you may find that attempting to open a specific Tumblr blog in new tab fails to work. But why? It happens when the blog is ‘hidden’ everywhere except on the Tumblr blogosphere. And that means it doesn’t have dedicated URL — aside from its username tag — that a browser can use to open the blog in a separate tab.
However, it’s quite rare for a blog to be hidden, so you have to deal with it whenever you come across one. On the other hand, if you have a hidden blog with a sizable following, consider providing a better experience for your visitors by removing the restriction using the steps below.
Step 1: On the Tumblr dashboard, click the Account icon, and then click Settings.
Step 2: Select the blog that you want to unhide.
Step 3: Scroll down to the Visibility section, and then turn off the toggle next to Hide ‘you-blog-name’ option.
Once you’ve done that, the blog should open in a new tab for anyone looking to do so. It should also load for any visitors who don’t have a Tumblr account or aren’t signed into one.
There You Go!
Hopefully, you are now in the clear as to why blogs open on the dashboard. A pretty unusual move on Tumblr’s part to force such a feature on users, but at least you can view them normally if needed.
And for those that only open on the dashboard no matter what, you can’t do much about it. Except perhaps pester admins to unhide their blogs — which may or may not work, but it’s worth a try!
Last updated on 03 February, 2022
El artículo anterior puede contener enlaces de afiliados que ayudan a respaldar a Guiding Tech. Sin embargo, no afecta nuestra integridad editorial. El contenido sigue siendo imparcial y auténtico.
- How to Turn Off Endless Scrolling on Tumblr Dashboard, Blogs… Endless scrolling on Tumblr works quite well due to the multimedia-based nature of the blogging platform. Checking posts non-stop can be highly addictive.Unfortunately, the fun…
- Turn Best Stuff First Recommendations off From Tumblr… The Tumblr dashboard is simply great when it comes to staying in the loop about the latest happenings in your blogosphere. But, things can get…
- This is the Only Difference Between Samsung Note 7 FE and… Last year Samsung had to deal with fire — like, literally — in a major fiasco due to their exploding Galaxy Note 7 flagship devices.…
- Complete Android Backup and Restore: The Only Guide You Need Gone are the days when switching to a new phone meant only to backup the contacts on the SIM card. Today, when phones have become…
- How to Clear Chrome Cookies and Cache for One Site Only For malfunctioning websites in Google Chrome, clearing the browser cache and cookies usually works like a charm. It can help fix unresponsive site elements, weird…
- How to Fix Apps Only Work on Wi-Fi (Android and iPhone) The mobile phones have a benefit that you can easily switch between Wi-Fi and mobile data. When one isn’t working, the other comes handy. However,…
- How to Set Up and Use My Eyes Only on Snapchat While memories in Snapchat allow you to store your favorite photos and videos, My Eyes Only is where you need to keep all your snaps…
- Top 14 Fixes for Google Maps only work over Wi-Fi on Android… Google Maps requires mobile data or Wi-Fi to work. You can also download offline maps, but you will still need the internet to use different features…
It is estimated that Tumblr holds alrededor of 794 million monthly active users.
More on Internet and Social
- How to adjust the image in image of Whatsapp that no function
- Las 5 best forms of arreglar el problema de desenfoque de fondo de Google Meet that no funciona
ÚNETE AL BOLETIN
Reciba artículos de Guiding Tech en su bandeja de entrada.
JOIN THE NEWSLETTER
Dilum Senevirathne is a freelance technical writer specializing in iOS, iPadOS, macOS, Microsoft Windows, and Google web application topics. Besides Guiding Tech, you can read his work on iPhone Hacks, Online Tech Tips, Help Desk Geek, MakeUseOf, and Switching to Mac.