- 1 How to aggregate photos with a Google reseña to illustrate better experience in a company
- 1.1 Check out the products mentioned in this article:
- 1.2 How to Write a Google Review and Become a “Local Guide” for Your Area
- 1.3 How to remove an outdated Google review or dispute a spam review from your business
- 1.4 How to respond to Google reviews about your business on desktop or mobile
- 1.5 How to Change How Your Google Username Displays in Gmail
- 1.6 How to enable or disable Google SafeSearch
- 1.7 WATCH NOW: I cut Google out of my life for 2 weeks, but alternatives prove why Google is so much better
- 2 Video How to add a photo to yelp review
Hogar It indicates an expandable section or menu, or sometimes previous/next navigation options. technology
How to aggregate photos with a Google reseña to illustrate better experience in a company
By Taylor Lyles
January 27, 2020
The letter F. An envelope. It indicates the possibility of sending an e-mail.
A curved arrow pointing to the right.
A stylized bird with an open mouth, tweeting. Twitter LinkedIn Flipboard The word “in”. A stylized letter F. The letter F. Facebook An envelope. It indicates the possibility of sending an e-mail. Correo electrónico An image of a chain link. It symmobilizes a link URL to a website. Copy link
Download the app
Can easily aggregate photos to Google’s reseñas on a computer. Hollis Johnson/Business Insider
- Can you add photos to a Google review to illustrate your experience in a specific negotiation.
- Te mostramos cómo agregar fotos a tu reseña de Google usando una computadora.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage to learn more.
Apart from being one of the most popular search engines, Google also allows users to list businesses near you and even leave reviews for those businesses.
You can share your experiences, good and bad, on Google reviews, and you can even add photos to provide better images of your experience at a specific establishment.
Additionally, you can share photos of the interior or exterior of the business to give users a better idea of what a specific business might look like if they are looking for a distinct building.
Whether you want to share a photo of your box of donuts or take a picture of your new nails, here’s how to add photos to your Google review.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
MacBook Pro (from $1,299.99 at Best Buy)
Microsoft Surface Pro 7 (from $699.99 at Best Buy)
How to Add Photos to a Google Review
1. Open Google Maps in your favorite browser on your PC or Mac computer and find the business you want to write a review for.
2. Once you find the business you are looking for, click on it in the left sidebar.
3. In the left sidebar, scroll down and click on “Write a review”.
Find a business you’ve visited, then click “Write a review” to start writing a Google review. Isabella Paoletto / Business Insider
4. Once you’ve written your review and chosen a rating, click the camera icon below the text box.
Click the camera icon to add photos. Isabella Paoletto / Business Insider
5. In the tabs at the top of the window, select where you want to upload your images from. Once you’ve chosen all of your photos, click the blue “Select” button in the lower left corner.
Select where to download images from. Isabella Paoletto / Business Insider
6. Click on the blue “Publish” button at the bottom right of the window to publish your review.
Click “Publish”. Taylor Lyles/Business Insider
Apple Macbook Pro 13 inch display with touch bar
$1,299.00 from Apple
$1,199.99 from Best Buy
Microsoft Surface Pro 7
$999.99 from Best Buy
Originally $1,329.00 Save 25%
Related How-To-Do It All Tech coverage:
How to Write a Google Review and Become a “Local Guide” for Your Area
How to remove an outdated Google review or dispute a spam review from your business
How to respond to Google reviews about your business on desktop or mobile
How to Change How Your Google Username Displays in Gmail
How to enable or disable Google SafeSearch
Taylor Lyles is a freelance writer for Business Insider.
Read more Read less
Insider Inc. receives a commission when you buy through our links.
WATCH NOW: I cut Google out of my life for 2 weeks, but alternatives prove why Google is so much better
Tech How to Google PC
Two crossed lines that form an ‘X’. It indicates a way to close an interaction or dismiss a notification.
Rattan is a staple of wicker furniture. Here’s why it can cost hundreds, even thousands of dollars.